VacanciesSenior Analyst – Networks & Security
Job Purpose: The primary objective of this role is to configure, implement and management of ultra low latency complex network & security infrastructure of DGCX. This includes interaction and coordination with different vendors/ service providers & internal teams for procurement, installation and management of communication links, Preparation & verification of technical documents, conducting network/security testing, in depth analysis, auditing, preparation and maintenance of incident & change management.Qualifications
- Graduate in Electronic or Computer Engineering
- Cisco Certifications in routers/switches/IP Telephony, Juniper/F5/ Fortinet
- Certification on Firewall, VPN concentrator and Load balancer
- At least 4 years of experience in similar profile in Exchanges/ultra low latency network design with exchange co-location implementation or large corporate or Service Providers or Banking & Finance industry
- Sound knowledge and working experience with industry standard network and security appliances.
- Experience of ultra low Latency (up to nano seconds)
- Trading infrastructure with hands on work experience in the associated performance tuning, monitoring and connectivity.
- Understanding of financial industry standard FIX & FAST protocol
- Hop by hop packet analysis to understand complex latency issues of exchange co-location infrastructure
- Hands-on work experience on configurations, management and troubleshooting of large mission critical network infrastructure
- MPLS VPN’s, IOS, ASR, Nexus, XR routers & Switches, IPSEC & GRE tunnels on Fortigate, ASA and juniper.
- Well versed with IP multicasting in resilient environment
- Basic knowledge and awareness of global financial markets with a cultural familiarity with the GCC region.
- Excellent knowledge on routing protocol e,g, OSPF.BGP, MPLS Setup connectivity with ISP, GRE, IPSEC tunnels, Routing & Switching
- Hands on work experience on various networking & security appliances (e.g. Cisco routers/switches, F5Firewalls/IPS of leading OEM like Fortinet, Juniper, MacAfee etc.)
- Network Implementation, Testing & Monitoring
- Good communication
- Problem solving
- Process oriented
- Working in a team
- Ability to learn quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and troubleshooting
- Team player
Kindly email your CV to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 13th October 2017